Saturday, August 20

Some geek I know


Some geek I know
Originally uploaded by Dr. Doom.
Back from vacation. Went to Fundy, hiked a lot. Went to Buctouche, very pretty there. Was given a very nice 70-300mm lense for my retro Nikon FE SLR, which is very nice. Going to take a photography course from Maurice Henri in September, another gift for my birthday. Trying hard to ignore the whole governor general nonsense, but this is what you can expect when one person, acting alone and without consultation, can appoint the head of state. Andy Savoy attacking Bernard Lord for the latter's criticism of the GG selection is amazingly dumb - any citiizen in a democracy has the right, nay the duty, to question any action of the government that they deem suspect, and last time I checked, Bernie was a citizen. My ultimate frisbee team finished dead last in our ultimate league, not helped of course by my feeble come back attempt from my fractured foot. Amazingly hot girls in the Saint John city market yesterday for some reason.

No comments: