Tuesday, November 15

Tuesday


IMG_0009
Originally uploaded by Dr. Doom.
My brother got married 3 days ago...caterers forgot to deliver the $1500 of wine we ordered, I ended up driving around downtown Toronto, in a Tux and a convertible BMW, searching for cases of wine...on the Friday previous to the wedding, went to the strip local strip club - the strippers wanted $360 for an hour which seems a bit rich...I think that the oppostion parties should bring forth a non-confidence vote immediately and forget the dancing - corrupt is corrupt, throw the bums out...after driving for a few days on the "Deathrace 2000" streets of Toronto, I know that I could never move back...the Distillary District in Toronto is absolutely beautiful - a collection of multiple buildings a streets that looks like it dropped out of a Dicken's novel.

No comments: