Saturday, July 16

Dreams


IMG_0088
Originally uploaded by Dr. Doom.
I had a dream involving Danielle, my first girlfriend again...it was wierd, different than the others...he hair was all dyed, stringy, she was wearing loose, raggy clothes...unlike other dreams where she is very sensual, coming on to me all the time...very stand-offish, in and out of the dream, and I kept telling her honest things, which of course I never did when we went out...took pictures of a nice church (built 1825) in Grand Barachois today, a place I have never been...Funny quote of the day - Mariah Carey has wardrobe malfunction , and the link is quoted as saying "..Quick-thinking organisers plunged the stage into darkness to protect the star's modesty..." (when her dress fell apart)...ok, I saw the dress (don't feel like posting the picture, kinda humdrum mood today), her "great tracts of land" :) are spilling every which way out of the dress, no way can you describe this as being modest in any context, and this is before it fell apart.

No comments: