Saturday, July 2

Off to Saint John


IMG_0064
Originally uploaded by Dr. Doom.
Off to Saint John tomorrow, to take black and white slide photos of all it's stone churches...won at ultimate this week, first win...Top 25 questions in Science...xampp is the finest open-source tool I have ever used, damn user-friendly...Lemiuex on Team Canada? He's played, what, 15 nhl games in last 2 years?...Yzerman's a question mark too...no room for Sidney Crosby? I would take a shot on his young legs for a 4th line spot...I would really love it if someone (anyone) could leave a comment or sign my guestbook, just one person....just one!!!!....I know it's a boring blog, but at least it's real thoughts, not just link to or aggregate other peoples stuff...might go see the Saint John Wanderers play the Riverview Mustangs in Millidgeville tomorrow at 2:00...

No comments: