Monday, June 27

My Movie History


IMG_0076
Originally uploaded by Dr. Doom.
First movie I remember seeing - 101 Dalmations, around 1973...Last movie, as a kid, with my mom - Star Wars, 1977...Only movie I remember with my grandfather, father's side - Every Which Way But Loose, 1978...only movie I have ever been turned down for, age reasons - Bachelor Party, 1984...movie I saw first school night, university - Rocky IV, 1985...one of the last movies I remember watching with my best high school friend, and certainly the one we enjoyed the most - Top Gun, 1986...last movie I saw (while in Saint John)with Owen Smith - Evil Dead II, 1987...Worst movie that I ever saw - Ishtar, 1987...Worst movie that I saw more than once - Witches of Eastwick, 1987...last movie I ever saw with my first girlfriend, Johny Be Good, 1988 (no wonder she got rid of me)...man, why did I go and see so many bad movies in 1987?

No comments: