Saturday, June 25

Friday.


Vancouver Docks
Originally uploaded by Dr. Doom.
I have been to Vancouver, London England, Nice in France, Edinborough, Chicago, Paris, Ottawa, Washington, Boston, Cleveland, Baltimore, York, the Lake District in England, Glastonbury, Toronto, Kansas City, New Orleans, Houston. I have been 2 feet away from the Rosetta Stone in the British museum, stood on the HMS Victory, walked in the Capitol building, walked down the French Quarter in New Orleans, stood under the Eiffel tower, stood in front of stonehenge, taken pictures in Versailles. I have played league games in Lacrosse, hockey, soccer, water polo, basketball, baseball, softball. I have two university degrees, including a master's degree that I aquired after having failed out due to low gpa at another university. I have fooled around with the daughter of one of my university professors. I have fooled around with two seperate woman on the same day. I once won a hockey playoff series with a series-ending penalty shot. Not a bad list. But I always feel as if I am missing something, like life is passing me by. Blah.

No comments: