Thursday, October 13

Thursday


018_1
Originally uploaded by Dr. Doom.
Not playing ultimate this year, too pricey ($65 for the fall season - bit rich for frisbee)...enclosed picture is of a guy welding girders into place at the top of the Blue Cross building extension...new nhl rules rock...somebody came to my blog with search parameters about "last guy in nhl to not wear a helmut" - ansewr is "Brad Marsh"...my iso800 pictures turned out really well, much to my surpise - I was under the impression that the grain would be much more noticeable...can't believe that idiot (I used to like him, to my shame) Gille Duceppe said that Moncton is not bilingual - half of the conversations that I overhear in Moncton are bilingual, usally with all parties in the conversation switching leisurely between the languages

No comments: