Tuesday, March 1

Cathedral


Cathedral
Originally uploaded by Dr. Doom.
Took this picture of a cathedral in downtown Moncton last year during my lunch constitutional, panoramic, I think 3 shots long. Converted to sepia using Picas2 from google, which I started playing with - this tool really rocks. Place is built like a fort. Hard to get a picture of it because of it's size and proximity to other buildings. Across the street is a wonderful camera shop, Ivan's, and Deluxe french fries is beside it. It's good to see that the Americans are giving us grief (which we deserve) for bailing on them on missle defence...after leading them on about it for over a year... I am pissed at that Jean Lafleur guy (adscam scandal) for besmirching the Lafleur name (Guy Lafleur was my favourite hockey player)....bought my 'first ever' slide film the other day, will be fun to see if it works out...crappy weather cancelled soccer tonight, so no 'I suck at soccer' blog entry tonight...head cold makes my brain feel foggy tonight.

No comments: