Thursday, March 17

More on my first date


religious
Originally uploaded by Dr. Doom.
Hey it's my blog, I can yak about anything I want - it was on a Friday night in March...snow still on the ground...she: 5-2 1/4, french mom, american dad, very intelligent, played the piano....she wore long, loose skirt that had those folds....we walked in downtown Fredericton at night, window shopping at closed fashion stores....had coffee at La Vie En Rose (no longer exists)...my first coffee ever, as well...I didn't even know enough to put milk/sugar in....I remember her holding my hand....her house was near to mine, we wen back to her place and played backgammon....when it was time to go I offered to walk but she offered to drive me....when she dropped me off, as I was about to get out (trying not to screw up this pleasant date)...she motioned to me with her finger to come closer...like the doehead I was I didn't clue it till she kissed me...deep, long, I remember the wierdsensation of the emptiness beyond her lips...damn, I wish that memory would not fade...picture included is from Versailles, I took it whilst on vacation there.

No comments: