Wednesday, March 2

Shepherd


Shepard
Originally uploaded by Dr. Doom.
Ultimate cancelled today because of the snow...my head cold is getting worst, probably won't go to work tomorrow....shepherd is an interesting word - the 'herd' makes sense, so does the 'shep' mean watch or manage the 'herd'? Had to digital zoom on the statue, that's why the picture kinda sucks, but I like it....ok, last church picture for awhile....I just can't get girls to pose for me :)....this adscam stuff about Lafleur getting massive, zero-work payments then raising money for the Liberals then going back to getting big zero-work contracts from them is beginning to piss me off....got the 'Simple Life' on while I'm typing, they seem to be out of material already at the start of the season...Americans have closed the border to our cows again - we've pissed them off so much lately we're not going to get the benefit of the doubt on anything these days.

No comments: