Sunday, March 27

Lollygagging in Sackville


Church in Sackville
Originally uploaded by Dr. Doom.
Took the afternoon off, hung out in Sackville...love the quaint, 1940s style feel of the place...I think you could get bored quickly here though...I hope that the government does not fall because of a lost vote on the Kyoto provisions on the ballet - that would be silly. Governments should fall because of great debates over grand ideas, not sub-clauses to sub-clauses that nobody really understands...I hope Barry Bonds does not go to jail for lying to the grand jury...letter to the Moncton paper had some guy from northern NB complaining that the EI requirements of 14 weeks worked in a year were too stringent - he thought it should be reduced to 12 - hey buddy why should us poor shlobs who work all year at dead end job pay for you yabbos to sit on your buts 44 out of 56 weeks a year???..,If Saint John backs out of that deal with Irving I am renouncing my birth place as long as I live.

No comments: