Monday, February 21

New book and my damn flash

Bought "Flatterland" by Ian Stewart, written as a sequel tothe classic "Flatland" written by Edwin A. Abbott in 1884 (The middle A. is Abbot :). Mathematical science fiction if you are into that kind of thing. Stiffer and less fluid the original. The minimalist nature of the original cut the fluff and allowed you to focus on the concepts.

I'm trying to figure out this dumb flash I bought for my camera a year and a half ago and have only used twice.It is a Vivatar 728AFC and I can't seem to find any information on it on the internet. The manual sucks. References to Vivatar 728AF come up but no Vivatar 728AFC. And only specs for the Vivatar 728AF, no how to guides. If any has a link to a guide for this damn thing, please leave a comment.

No comments: